Friday, December 20, 2013

Pet Parade!!!

Welcome to Pet Parade!!!
This is a blog hop! Hosted by: Rascal and Rocco!



Today I am going to let Mikko do the talking, or some of it anyway lol! 

Mikko---> Hey everyfur! Its me, Mikko! Today I am going to do the post, well at least some of it! 
So, here are 2 pics of moi! (Me) 

"Not going to pose for the camera Mikko?" Nope. "Ok then"

"Still not going to pose?" Nope. "Fine"

Well....I guess Mikko isn't going to pose!
Mikko---> Nope. Sorry everyfur, I guess I just didn't wanna pose...But anyways, ain't I just a cutie anyway? So, I guess I'll hand it back to mom, purrs and Siamese kisses to you everyfur, from Mikko! 


Ok....So I guess that wraps it up for today's Pet Parade everyone! Hope you enjoyed the pics...Of Mikko's side LOL!

So, stay positive and I will see you on Black and White Sunday!!!!


And don't forget to:

  • Subscribe via email to get our posts right in your inbox
  • Connect with us on Google+
  • Follow us on Bloglovin, or sign up today! 
  • Follow us by link at the Blogger homepage
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Great post!!! My pets dont like posing for the camera either! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys!!! LOL no doubt!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love that you're sharing the Pet Parade Hop! I look forward to it each week! Staying cozy by the fire, good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Me too! LOL yep, gotta love the warm fire on a cold winter day!
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

*paw waves* Hi! What did you think about our purr-post?
Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!