Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thoughtless Thursday Award!!

Hey everyone! Today is Thoughtless Thursday!!!
This is a Blog Hop, hosted by:  Ruckus the Eskie and Love is being owned by a husky!



Happy TT!



So, Tuesday we received an award, from our pals at Love is being owned by a husky! Many many thanks to Jenna and the pack! This is our first award since we have started blogging!!!  So we are super exited!



My award!!
Again so many thanks to Love is being owned by a Husky!!!
OK, so according to the rules, I must list 5 things about myself that nobody knows. So, here they are!

  1. I am allergic to cats...(But I own one!!)
  2. I am a tad obsessed with house plants....LOL!
  3. I collect Cat Figurines
  4. I am not a coffee drinker
  5. I love Diet Coke
....Yep, thats the best I got! LOL!


And, I think it would be nice for me to pass on the award today as well! So, I have picked a blog to pass it on to. As you may know, the Liebster Award is for new blogs. The blog I have picked is fairly new, she started blogging in 2013. So, congratulations to: Playful Kitty!!! Grab the award and pass it on to new blogs!!
Playful Kitty is a wonderful blog. I enjoy reading her posts, they are always fun filled and warm :) 
So a big congrats to Playful Kitty and Robin!!


And since tomorrow is Valentines Day, I have made a nice picture of Mikko using BeFunky!



I love you!!



Have a happy Valentines day tomorrow!




And don't forget:




  • Subscribe Via Email to get our purr-posts in your inbox



  • Connect with us on Google+ 
  • Throw a +1 our way (Google+)
  • Add us to your circles on Google+
  • Follow us on Bloglovin, or Sign Up  today!
  • Follow our blog by link at the Blogger homepage
  • Leave us a comment, we love to hear your thoughts!!!
  • Share our blog on Google+!


  • Thanks for reading!!

    15 comments:

    1. Glad you love your award! And Playful Kitty is well deserving of it as well! Love that blog to!
      Thanks for linking up to Thoughtless Thursday!
      ((husky hugz frum our pack))

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. :)! Oh yes she is!
        Your welcome and thanks for stoppin by!

        Delete
    2. Ooo lala. Congrats for the awards from JMD! And on your first award :D. Those eyes of love are so mesmerizing. I'm captured! Happy Thoughtless Thursday and thanks for sharing! See you next week friend!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Ruckus! Definitely!
        Thanks for stoppin by!

        Delete
    3. What fun! Congratulations!!
      www.dogtreatweb.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. ConCats on your awards!! Mom is going to look at the Be Funky site....we always are on the look out for cool stuff like that.

      The Florida Furkids

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks! Cool, BeFunky is a really neat editor!
        Thanks for stoppin by!

        Delete
    5. Congratulations!!!!! Happy Thoughtless Thursday and Valentine's Day. FireBonnet and 2catsandacattledog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks and Happy TT and VD to you too!
        Thanks for stoppin by!

        Delete
    6. Happy Valentines Day! Share the love. My Siamese, jasmine, is 16 years old. ;)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Happy VD to you to! :)! Oh wow! Thats cool!
        Thanks for stoppin by!

        Delete
    7. Congratulations on your Liebster! Playful Kitty is a great choice. I love that blog too!

      ReplyDelete
    8. ♥♥Happy Valentines Day♥♥

      Wishing mew a beautiful day

      Bestest purrs

      Basil xox

      ReplyDelete

    *paw waves* Hi! What did you think about our purr-post?
    Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!