Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy (Belated) Birthday Jax!

OMC OMC OMC! Today my Jaxson turns 6! SIX WHOLE YEARS!
This post is a little belated, because I had a post all nice and scheduled for October 1st, his birthday, and guess what? It didn't save properly, it all deleted, and here I am thinking it was all posted! MOL! Silly me!
Anyways, Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jaxson, happy birthday to you! :)

Jax: Thanks so much fur reading about my furday! 

Mm...Birthday Jax.

Right :) I knew that. I was just testing you. Anyways, Mom said that she will post some party pics, as soon as she remembers to put them on the computer...and when she finds the camera...she is always losing things MOL! 


Yes, okay Jax. I get it, I lose things. Whatevs.
But, yes, I will find it soon and post the pics.






We also had our good pals over at Love is being owned by a husky make Jax a wonderful birthday card! Thanks guys!





Thanks for coming by everyfur!


14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jax!!!! Glad you like your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And thanks for making him the wonderful card!

      Delete
  2. Oh, no, we missed your special day! Happy birthday belatedly, Jax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Jax! Hope it was the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      He had a blast..if you call lazing around and sun bathing a blast, but I am sure you understand, as you are kitties too! MOL!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Jax!!! [Sorry we are late!} Purrs Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete

*paw waves* Hi! What did you think about our purr-post?
Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!