Sunday, February 8, 2015

Mystery Monday with Mikko the Siamese

Hiya everyone!
Something is up with Mikko...usually he is out and about the house, but lately he has been secretive, and that is weird for my talkative Siamese...


WOAH!
Mikko, darling, um, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

SHHHH mom, I am under cover so I can get treats! ....uh oh. Ummm, I love you soooo much mommy and I want to snuggle! heh...

Oh no Mikko, you are in BIG trouble.


Aww, who could stay mad at you?! ME! No treats for three days.

BUT MOMMY!!!!!! I AM ADORABLE YOU CANT BE MAD AT ME!!! 

Save it for the court room, Mysterious Mikko.

So, Judge Maya the pug, how many days is Mikko sentenced to volunteer at our local animal shelter, working specifically at the dog section?



I say, 7 days. Starting now. Good luck Mikko, *snickers*.






Kisses for Mikko and mom 

8 comments:

  1. Mikko, you are one crazy kitty!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close but no cigar...um nip!

    Your stretch reminds meowmy of how Minko stretches sometimes...complete with a curly-Q tail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I never thought of a cigar! That would have been cool. Maybe for another post!

      Yep, the signature curly Q Tail!

      Delete

*paw waves* Hi! What did you think about our purr-post?
Leave us a comment, we love to hear from you!